All things considered I thought the meeting was a success. I would like to thank Dan Bovinich for putting the meeting together and Automation Alley for hosting the event. It is a fantastic facility. I thought I did pretty well considering it was my second public speaking event ever. (And my second time using PowerPoint) Dan Bovinich will be posting a link to the Powerpoint next week. I hope everyone found the presentation informative and interesting. I am assuming that they did, despite the fact that everyone left in a hurry due to the weather. If anyone has any questions or would like a follow up, please feel free to contact me.
btw... I tryed to post the animations but I'm running into some difficulties with the compression. As soon as I have them worked out I will be posting manufacturing simulations here as well.
Thanks,
Mac
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment